Who Is Invited?
This fair is open to currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students as well as recent alumni (graduated in the past 10 years) from six Oregon liberal arts and sciences institutions including Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Marylhurst University, Pacific University, University of Portland, and Willamette University.
Attendance is FREE and includes a lunch voucher!
Pre-registration opens in January 2017.
Click here to be notified when registration opens.
Our free career fair app is your Expo resource:
* Complete organization listing with profiles
* Filtering capability to search for the kind of opportunity you want
* Interactive floor plan (posted the week of the event) to plan your route
* Ability to take notes, mark favorites, and track which companies you visit
* Event listing for advising / prep sessions and resume workshops
* Announcements for real-time updates
* Tips section including what to wear, how to impress recruiters, and more
Look for 2017 event information in January.
Already have the app? Update in January for 2017 Expo information by either opening the app or clicking “update” on the menu page, lower right.
Don’t have the app yet? You can install now (iOS or Android) to get a feel for the event including last year’s employers, venue layout, and more. Career Fair 101 can be useful for any fair or employer interaction!
You can also find the app by searching “First Avenue Career Fair Plus” on the App Store or Google Play Store.
Student and Alumni Schedule
Friday, March 3, 2017
10:30 AM – 2:30 PM – Student Check-In
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM – First Avenue Career Expo: Explore Opportunities
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM – Link In Live! Real People, Real Connections