Link In Live: Real People, Real Connections
Make powerful connections in a casual mixer-style setting with alumni and professionals representing a variety of workplace roles. It’s your unique chance to talk with experts who want to share their valuable career insights. No boring lectures here! Just conversations and contacts.
* The inside track on analytical and IT management careers at NIKE and Intel from Pacific and Willamette Economics grads
* What to know when starting a Social Media, Marketing and Brand Strategy business from an English Literature and Creative Writing grad from Pacific
* That the Portland Trailblazers need economics and accounting majors in addition to pro players
* The many directions you can take Business, Psychology, or Political Science degrees including healthcare, government, school systems and more
* What it’s like to lead a non-profit, shape public policy, or to work with under-served populations
* Where to put your passion for writing to work
* How your career can develop in unexpected or diverse ways, like one professional with a degree in chemical engineering who became an attorney and now entrepreneur
* How to build successful careers in financial services, law, HR, sales, teaching and numerous other areas
* Get the scoop on many career paths you may never have considered
Who will be there? Click on the link at the left to get an at-a-glance view of participants. Learn more about them on the career fair mobile device app (install here: iOS or Android). On the Events page, click into Link-In Live 2017, then Professionals for a list you can filter, favorite and more!
When is it? Come & go anytime between 1:00 – 2:30
Where is it? Look for the draped area just inside the entrance to the arena floor
Registration? Answer “yes” to Link-In Live on your registration form. Or drop-in the day of the event.
How can I prepare? Top 10 Tips For Success at Link In Live
Three Reasons to Attend:
1. Bring social networking to life! Set yourself apart by relating face-to-face. Walk away with new professional connections and learn how to embark on your desired career path.
2. Expand your options! While participants are not offering specific job openings, they will provide important advice about their career paths and how to be successful in a variety of fields.
3. Enter the raffle! You have to attend and mingle to win, but you don’t have to be present to win.