We create financial strategies that help Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, plus tailored guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century, we’ve helped our member-owners show God’s love to others by being good stewards of the gifts they’ve been given.
- Financial Rep / Advisor / Agent
We are looking to build a team of the most competent, caring, and committed professionals in the financial services industry. As a Thrivent Financial representative, you’ll build and manage your business as an independent contractor. With a full range of financial products and services, you’ll help people create a strategy that reflects their values, provides for their families, and protects their future.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
• Have the freedom of working independently. You’ll run your own business with support of leaders and mentors.
• Help Christians meet their financial goals by executing our proven advice sales process with prospective and existing members.
• Explore with members the many ways their money choices can reflect their values.
• Help members feel comfortable and confident with their finances.
Successful Thrivent Financial advisors are effective at:
• Making approaches to get appointments. This is done by leveraging existing relationships, holding workshops, and marketing their services.
• Inspiring others to take action by closing sales through analyses of unique situations. This includes creating a written recommendation based on the member’s needs, budget, and goals.
• Maintaining ongoing relationships with members.
Thrivent has proven systems and processes to give you the support to help you learn how to successfully build these skills.
We’ll provide you with:
• A comprehensive training program with up to eight weeks of paid training.
• The opportunity to continue learning and growing through ongoing training and development, including:
o Sales meetings.
o Product training.
o Methods to enhance soft skills.
• The option to work jointly with seasoned professionals who can mentor you.
All majors considered (business-related degree helpful)
Position Types Available:
Connect With Us:
5 Centerpointe Dr
Lake Oswego, OR 98686