Camp Fire Columbia is a community based nonprofit organization with a mission to build caring confident youth and future leaders. Camp Fire partners with local schools and families to provide diverse, best practices programming that supports academic achievement, builds social and life skills, fosters community engagement and develops career and college readiness.
Why Camp Fire Columbia is a great place to work:
• Camp Fire inspires youth to find their “spark.” Participants learn how to connect their passions to their future, set goals, and feel confident in their ability to achieve those goals.
• Camp Fire is dedicated to professional development and personal growth for its staff, supported by paid training and planning hours, as well as paid time to collaborate and build team dynamics!
• Camp Fire supports academic achievement. Camp Fire kids in elementary, middle, and high school consistently outperform their peers in reading, math, attendance, and graduation rates.
• Camp Fire centers its programming around equity and cultural responsiveness. We have a strong history of providing inclusive, safe, and diverse programming for our youth.
• Camp Fire enjoys support from leading organizations in the Northwest and beyond, including the U.S. Department of Education, the Oregon Community Foundation, and the Portland Children’s Levy.
- Administrative / Office Management
- Case Worker / Social Worker
- Child / Youth Development
- Events / Projects / Programs
- Healthcare: Provider / Clinical
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Teaching / Educator / Tutor
- Volunteer Coordinator / Organizer
Type of Positions Available:
- Summer only
- Temporary / Seasonal
Connect With Us:
609 sw 11th avenue ste 234
Portland, OR 97205