We make revenue systems work to fund the public services that preserve and enhance the quality of life for all citizens.
We hire outstanding people who share our high standards and values. The ideal job candidate possesses:
• Highly ethical conduct;
• Fiscal responsibility;
• Quality relationships;
• Service and operational excellence;
• Accountability; and
• Continuous improvement.
We place a high value on our employees and strive to create a positive work environment.
Accounting / Auditing
Auditors perform many different duties. They may include:
– Auditing the financial records, tax returns, and tax records of personal, partnership, and corporation tax returns for compliance with federal and state income tax laws.
– Representing the agency before the Oregon Tax Court.
– Providing training to other auditors; serving as mentors for tax auditor trainees, and coordinating special compliance projects.
– Explaining tax issues, laws, and regulations to the public.
Position Type Available:
Connect With Us:
955 Center St. NE
Salem, OR 97301-2555