The core functions of the Marion County Sheriff’s Office are:
1) To keep our community safe;
2) To continue to work collaboratively with our community and public safety partners;
3) To continue to seek and retain professional and competent staff; and
4) To be fiscally responsible.
We believe that it takes more than just enforcing laws to create a sense of safety in our communities. Community safety includes establishing and maintaining relationships with neighborhoods, businesses, non-profit agencies and public safety partners, all working together toward a safer Marion County.
We are looking to recruit for listed positions:
- Deputy Sheriff Trainee/Certified in Enforcement
- Jail & Parole & Probation
- Registered Nurses
Po Box 14500
Salem, Oregon 97309